Do you have ideas for nominations for the 2020 Main Street Iowa Awards? These are the categories. Projects from 2019 or ongoing projects are eligible. Jefferson Matters: Main Street can nominate one project/category.
COMPETITIVE 2020 AWARDS
(due online Fri., Feb.14)
– Terrific Total Building Rehabilitation (inside and out) – The Jefferson Forge
– Excellent Exterior Rehabilitation – The Jefferson Forge
– Superior Interior Rehabilitation (main and/or upper floor(s)) – The Jefferson Forge
– Outstanding Residential Project – Prairie Lakes AEA apartment with GCHS Construction Class
– Best Beautification Project (district-wide) – Cluster Planters
– Fantastic Fundraiser (activity or campaign to raise funds for the local Main Street program) – Investment Drive 2018 with Jeff from Jefferson
– Remarkable Retail Promotion – Chews Jefferson
– Exceptional Special Event – Art on the Square
– Outstanding Image Activity (e.g. marketing, advertising or social media for the organization) – Jeff from Jefferson
– Partner of the Year (an organization) – City of Jefferson
– Business of the Year (for-profit business) – Jefferson Telecom
– Itty Bitty Nitty Gritty (small project that made a big difference) – Scarecrow Invasion~Movie Edition
– Game Changer (project or activity that changed the dynamic of the district in a powerful manner) – The Jefferson Forge locating to downtown Jefferson while working with ICCC & DMACC on classes for students in technology.