Main Street program volunteers, Executive Directors and staff from designated Main Street Iowa communities are eligible and encouraged to apply for a scholarship to attend. The scholarship is for registration ONLY at the ONLINE EARLY MEMBER RATE of $415.00. It will cover admission to all of the conference’s non-ticketed events: all plenary, general and classroom sessions; the Main Street Expo and all expo events; and the Opening Reception. The attendee will be responsible for transportation, room and board, and any additional ticketed tours and/or social events.
Fill out and submit the Scholarship Application at this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MainStreetNow_Scholarship
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come first served basis. Main Street Iowa has budgeted for 50 scholarships. You will want to request a scholarship as soon as soon as possible to ensure consideration of your request.
- Applications will be processed, and scholarship recipients will be notified via email from Main Street Iowa. The message you receive will include on-line registration instructions and a special code to register for the conference.
When your scholarship has been approved, you will need to Register
- Online registration for the 2020 Main Street Now Conference will open December 4, 2019.
- Register online using the special instructions and code that will be provided.
- You must complete your registration by the Early Registration Deadline at 11:59pm ET on Feb. 3, 2020. The recipient is responsible for any increase in registration fee if registering after the early registration deadline. Please be aware that the local program and/or the individual will also be billed should there be a cancellation fee. If you are awarded a scholarship and decide not to register for the conference, please notify Main Street Iowa immediately so we can award the scholarship to someone else.
Please share this information and Scholarship Application link with board members, committee volunteers and others, and encourage them to attend.