Several large projects continue to make huge strides in downtown Jefferson!
- Home State Bank has been adding the rafters for their 2nd story.
- Arcade 1, 2, 3 at 206 N Wilson continues with facade work. This is a City-acquired building.
- Companion Vet Clinic of Greene County continues interior and exterior work to open asap with Dr. Christy Fields.
- All Ability Cycles has purchased the former Casey’s on Lincoln Way remodeling it for a larger location.
- The Harness Shoppe at 205 N Wilson is finishing up interior work.